Sometimes, it’s what you carry. Sometimes, it’s what you do. Either way, if you’re a photographer, you need to team to support you.
Skip and I were grabbing a bite to eat between golf lessons on Sunday and talking about what we’d learned from the first lesson. I noted that I needed to move my left shoulder more, but it really didn’t want to move… Then, I said, “But that’s not a problem. I’ll just tell Darin, and he’ll help me correct that. After all, I have a great team!” Read more →
As many of you know, I’ve spent the past two years volunteering on the board of a local organization. I joined to make friends and become involved in my new community, Williamsburg, VA. What started as a part-time job morphed into a full-time one and more… During this time, I served as their photographer and membership coordinator. I did their marketing, wrote their news for the local magazine and helped establish their new website. Needless to say, I learned a lot!
Now, my time on the board is almost over, and I’m studying how use the time I will suddenly have on my hands. I don’t want to fritter it away…
So, I’ve decided to do some research. Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing