Sometimes, it’s what you carry. Sometimes, it’s what you do. Either way, if you’re a photographer, you need to team to support you.
Skip and I were grabbing a bite to eat between golf lessons on Sunday and talking about what we’d learned from the first lesson. I noted that I needed to move my left shoulder more, but it really didn’t want to move… Then, I said, “But that’s not a problem. I’ll just tell Darin, and he’ll help me correct that. After all, I have a great team!” Read more →
and edited in Lightroom CC. Scenes like this are what Slow Travel is all about.
Click here to see a larger version of the finished photo.
Sometimes, your iPhone can be your DSLR’s best friend. And, better yet, it can make your travel easier, too!
Skip and I like to indulge in something we call Slow Travel. When we’re going on a trip that has no time contract, we like to pad the dates and slow down a bit.
In July, we were invited to a party in Cleveland, Ohio. We had nothing planned for the days just before or after the party, so we decided to drive there from Virginia, instead of flying. Then, Skip set about designing a road trip that would spend most of the time on state and U.S. highways, rather than interstates.
Back in the old days… before the 1950s… these were the roads you drove to go places in the United States. They could be slow, Read more →
I’m so glad you’ve found my blog, where I share two of my life’s passions, travel and photography. Why did I name it Inside Out? I love to figure out how things work and then share what I learn. I hope you’ll enjoy reading it and, perhaps, learn a thing or two that you didn’t know before.
If you’re hoping to see more of my photos, I’m now posting on Instagram every day. You can find my page by clicking here. Hope you’ll follow me!
Let me know what you think in the Comments.
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part One: Photoshopping
- Why You Need Both an iPhone Camera and a DSLR!