Slide to the left to see the difference between a photo shot in JPG and one shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom CC. Scenes like this are what Slow Travel is all about.
Click here to see a larger version of the finished photo.
Sometimes, your iPhone can be your DSLR’s best friend. And, better yet, it can make your travel easier, too!
Skip and I like to indulge in something we call Slow Travel. When we’re going on a trip that has no time contract, we like to pad the dates and slow down a bit.
In July, we were invited to a party in Cleveland, Ohio. We had nothing planned for the days just before or after the party, so we decided to drive there from Virginia, instead of flying. Then, Skip set about designing a road trip that would spend most of the time on state and U.S. highways, rather than interstates.
Back in the old days… before the 1950s… these were the roads you drove to go places in the United States. They could be slow, Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing