Join me for a Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk in Williamsburg, VA!
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2014
Time: 7:45 AM to 11:00 AM, with dutch-treat lunch to follow at Blue Talon Bistro
Meeting Place: Parking Lot #6 Payment Station (This is the paid parking lot near Berret’s Seafood Restaurant. GPS Coordinates: 37°16’9″ N 76°42’23” W. The parking is free from 7:30 AM until 12 noon.)
Cost: Free, with a $1.00 donation requested for an orphanage in Africa, at the time of registration.
Registration: Click here to register. All participants must register!
Equipment: All levels of photographer are welcome. All cameras, too, including iPhones! If you like to use a tripod, throw a neutral density filter into your bag, and you’ll be able to shoot some fun photos that show movement, like this. Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing