I’m so glad you’ve found my blog, where I share two of my life’s passions, travel and photography. Why did I name it Inside Out? I love to figure out how things work and then share what I learn. I hope you’ll enjoy reading it and, perhaps, learn a thing or two that you didn’t know before.
If you’re hoping to see more of my photos, I’m now posting on Instagram every day. You can find my page by clicking here. Hope you’ll follow me!
Let me know what you think in the Comments.
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Shoot “Long Exposure” Waterfalls with Live Photo Mode
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!