It’s Christmas Eve, and all around the world, people and searching through their homes, trying to remember where they stored their camera bags.
When they finally find the bag, the next thought is… “How do I set this thing?”
Of course, you’re much more organized than that. You know exactly where your DSLR camera is and how to use it. But, just in case you need a little refresher, here are five quick tips to get you started. Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Shoot “Long Exposure” Waterfalls with Live Photo Mode
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!