Have you ever been offered an upgrade when you checked into a hotel? I’m not talking about the upgrades that come with membership in the hotel chain’s frequent visitor program. I’m talking about the upgrades that have no reason to happen at all.
Did it make you feel special in some way? How exciting! Wow! Why me? Thanks so much!
Was the room as great as you thought it would be? Read more →
Do you know what kind of learner you are? People learn by seeing, hearing or doing. These three are called the Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic Learning Styles.
In my last post, Who’s On Your Team?, I wrote about treating yourself as an athlete. Let’s face it. Photography and travel can both be physically demanding. Who needs sore muscles and tendonitis to get in the way of a good day of shooting?
Today, I’m writing about another support team that you need. Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing