It’s that time of year again, the time when many countries change their clocks back by one hour. Where I live, it happened in the middle of the night, last night.
My cell phone changes automatically. Even better, so does my Apple watch! Even our thermostat for cooling and heating our house makes the change itself. (I’m not sure why it’s twenty minutes slow… that will involve some investigating…) Some appliances still need a manual update, like our coffee pot. And, let’s not forget the clock that causes me the most trouble… Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Shoot “Long Exposure” Waterfalls with Live Photo Mode
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!