I’ve been giving some thought to walking in the rain… with my camera!
Tomorrow, I’ll be leading a Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk in Colonial Williamsburg, VA. It’s my second year as the walk leader here.
Last year, the day began with a torrential downpour… Most of the walkers braved the elements and were rewarded with a perfect morning. The rain stopped, but the clouds remained and created perfect lighting for portraits of the interpreters.
Crowds were also slow to arrive, so we had lots of time to meet, interact and explore.
This year, we are dealing with weather again… and Hurricane Joaquin. We’re still on track to walk, since the hurricane is heading east. Hopefully the rain will behave as it did last year… Colonial Williamsburg will be open and is offering free
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Two: Compositing