My photos are out of order on my computer, because I forgot to change the date and time on my camera. (See last week’s post, Quick Camera Tip for Summer Travel, for the way to change it before your next trip.) I know better. But, on a recent trip, I was in three different time zones in one week. It was the third one that got me! Happily, there are ways to fix this. Here’s how to do it in iPhoto and Lightroom 4.
In iPhoto, select the photo you want to change. You can also select multiple photos, to save time. In the Photos menu, choose Adjust Date and Time. You can use your tab key to move to the number you want to change. The nice thing about this method is that iPhoto shows you the date and time originally captured by your camera. Often, it’s just a matter of changing the hour. Sometimes, you will also have to change the date. Read more →
Join my mailing list!
Want to know when I publish a blog post? Or be the first to know when I offer a workshop? Subscribe here!
- Shoot “Long Exposure” Waterfalls with Live Photo Mode
- Exposure for a Moon Shot – It’s Not What You Think
- Using Your iPhone in Burst Mode
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Four: Photo Processing… Get Ready for Some Serious Fun!
- Photoshopping, Processing, Compositing– Is There a Difference? Part Three: Photo Processing… Where the Art Begins!